Tuesday, March 31, 2009

First Bath

Last night Jacob and I were finally able to give Mav his first bath. He LOVED it at first, but then as we were finishing up he started crying.



Hopefully he starts liking them better, he's going to be getting them all the time!

6 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh cute! thanks for letting me come over today and take you and Mav to target! i had a blast! :)

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

He is adorable. I love his "rolly" legs! So cute!

Just one of the Boyz said...

He is so cute.. I miss those days so much!!

Megan Andersen said...

Heather, I can't believe that I have not told you yet how ADORABLE he is!!! Isn't being a mother the best thing in the world!! Challenging but surely the best! Keep the picts of little Mav coming...I bet he is changing so much, & I don't want to miss out! Love Ya. Hope to see ya soon.

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Heather he is SUCH a cutie =) Congrats!! How do you like being a mom?

Spencer and Mindy said...

yay cute Header!!!