Saturday, March 14, 2009

Baby Mav is Finally here!!!!

After 18 hours of labor of course. He came out with momma's catheter in hand.(he must have grabbed it inside momma)



This is the Great man that delivered him.



Waiting........



STILL WAITING........



Here He is Maverick Jerym Lee, 7 pounds 15 ounces and 21 inches long!!

10 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

CONGRATS new MOMMY and DADDY!!
oh yay!!!! he's ADORABLE! and i love the pic of your DR. too funny!!!! haa haa!!

keep posting more pics of little mav and momma!

Cant wait to come see him!
**hope you can get some rest tonight! and keep us posted on when we can come visit!!

Laura Z said...

He's Beautiful! So excited for all of you. Congratulations!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!!

Justin and Jenny said...

Yay Heather!!! How excited are you to finally have Mavrick here?!?!? He's SO Cute!!! I can't wait to get to see him!!! Congrat's Heather and Jake!!!

Robyn said...

Congrats Guys! Too cute. Can't wait to see him!

Spencer and Mindy said...

so you need to put up some more pics of Mav! he's so stinkin cute!!!

*i keep checking your blog like every hour... haa haa hoping for more pics! :)

Just one of the Boyz said...

HE IS SOOO CUTE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO FINALLY SEE HIM IN PERSON.. HOPE THINGS ARE GOING WELL!!!

Just one of the Boyz said...

HE IS SOOO CUTE!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO FINALLY SEE HIM IN PERSON.. HOPE THINGS ARE GOING WELL!!!

Kristen said...

Hey Heather (and Jake),

This is Kristen (Cox) Lotz. Congrats on your little boy! He is so dang cute. And I'm loving his name. I hope you don't mind that I peek in on your blog every once in awhile :)

My blog is http://lotz-family.blogspot.com. If you ever want to look at it, send an email to kristenlotz@hotmail.com and I'll add you since mine is private.

Good luck on the next few weeks and try to get some rest!

Liz and Curt said...

Mav is SOOOO cute! I'm so glad I was able to see you and him before we had to head back home. I'm excited to see you guys next week!