Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Pictures..


First family picture (I was EXTREMLY tired)


Baby Mav and Taina


Daddy and Mav doing what they do best.. cuddling


He looks so different to me already! I love you baby Mav!!!

7 comments:

Laura Z said...

He is SO precious! And you look GREAT after that crazy labor. So happy for all of you!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh he's just toooooo cute!! i just love those cheeks!!!!!
**how are you feeling, getting any sleep yet?!

Jared, Marla, Jayden, Cailey, Rylee and Lexi said...

He's def a keeper, you guys did awesome. Cailey cant't stop talking about it and keeps asking if we are going to go see him again. We <3 you guys.

Anonymous said...

aww he is ADORABLE!! that makes me want another baby! he is precious! congrats!!

Liz and Curt said...

Sooooo cute! I'm excited to see you and Mav this weekend when I come down!

Chase and Nisha said...

I hope everything is going okay since I saw you outside the hospital!!! He is looking darling!!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

yay! guess what!! sophee is feeling so much better and me too! so i'm ready to play tomorrow, if you still can!!!!!!!