On Easter morning we went had some family pictures taken at the temple.
After going to the temple we went and blessed Maverick. After we got him blessed we had a meeting with the bishop and I didn't get a chance to take pictures of that cause everyone had left by the time we had got done. After the blessing we took some of the kids to the park to play, Jacob and I only stayed for a little bit cause it was our niece Cailey's birthday party and we were also going to celebrate Easter with my mom.
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter, we did!




5 comments:
Mav is adorable! I love his little outfit. It looks like everything is going well for mom and baby!!
oh i Love all the family shots at the temple! so nice!!
Glad that you had a nice Easter!!! Marla's baby is so tiny still!! Sophee would look like a Giant next to her! haa haa!
Love the easter pics, FUN!!!
Can't wait til tomorrow!!
how do you group your pics into the collage
Heather, I love the pics! That's cool that Mav got blessed on Easter weekend, something to always remember. :)
aw i wish i was there the kids look so cute i miss everyone :(
Post a Comment