We decided to take a trip to Nephi so that everyone could meet Maverick. We went up Saturday morning and came back Sunday night. It was a fast trip, but we got everything we wanted to do accomplished. Shopping, Eating and visiting with family. What a great weekend!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
LOVE the little town of Nephi! I bet they were so happy to meet the little guy...I need to get over to see you so that I can have my turn. He is so stinkin cute!!
oh fun! what a nice quick getaway! just what you needed, i'm sure!!
and i'm totally down for swimming or just going to some nice grassy area to lay in the sun with the babes!!
Call me!! haa haa! i'll try and get the car tuesday or wednesday!
Wow am i Fat! I was so much fun seeing you are your little guy. I wish we did not live so far apart so we could see more of each other, like the good old time of living like next door:-) and watching Jared slid down the laundry shoot and getting stuck!!!! I had for got about that until just now.
hey, i never heard THAT story, do tell...lol
Yeah, yeah, laugh it up Chuckles.... thanks for bringing back repressed memories!
Sounds like you guys had a great time! It's always fun to check in with family.
How fun! I wish I could have seen you guys!
You and Mindy always do those cute collage pics on your blogs, I want to know how you do it.
So I am finally back on the bandwagon with blogging... Show more pics of that cute baby...
It's time for some more pictures.
Post a Comment