How fun! Shopping for a baby is so much better than shopping for yourself... I am addicted to shopping for Lexi.. They make such cute kids clothes these days..
Jake and I got married in May of 2007. We welcomed Maverick into our lives March 2009 and then we just welcomed our baby girl in February 2011. Jacob works full time and I'm a full time wife and mother. Love my job!
4 comments:
oh my word! super cute clothes!!!!
and i just realized that your 24 weeks, YOUR MORE THAN HALF WAY!! yay!
i'm excited for you guys! next time you go baby shopping let me know, i wanna come!
How fun! Shopping for a baby is so much better than shopping for yourself... I am addicted to shopping for Lexi.. They make such cute kids clothes these days..
Score! Good job braving the craziness- looks like it was worth it!
love the clothes, except I think you got one of the outfits wrong... the jazz one that is!!! just kidding jacob! Go Lakers!
Post a Comment