Today Jake and I were sitting at home and we got a knock on the door and it was the Fed Ex and they delivered us this amazing stroller/carseat combo for the baby. Jake was annoyed that I didn't tell him that I ordered it, but I didn't. It was the BEST surprise from my friend, Liz, who's in Afghanistan right now. After we figured out it was Liz that sent it to us I turned to Jake and said, "I didn't know they had Wal-Marts in Afghanistan." Needless to say he just bust out laughing.
Thank you SO much Liz for getting this for us. We LOVE it. We love you too!
(Don't look too closely at Jacobs MESSY computer/game room)
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Wal-Marts in Afghanistan??
Posted by
Jake and Heather Lee
at
11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Man, I have GREAT taste!!!! :) I hope you and Jake like the one I picked out. Love you two!
Good job Liz! How exciting to be getting everything ready for baby!
Oh i can't wait to put little sophee in the car right by her new best buddy "Maverick" (because you know that will be getting Diet cokes together!!) they Have The same carseat, well different colors, but SAME brand and look!! :)
Liz what a GREAT gift! You Rock!
Aren't friends the best! You are lucky to have Liz--that was so thoughtful of her!! Getting the big stuff (i.e. crib, stroller, car seat) is so exciting!!!
WHAT A GREAT FRIEND. IF YOU NEED TO BORROW ANYTHING OF MINE, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.
It's so exciting to start getting stuff for the baby.. He will be here before you know it! Babies are so much fun :) Hope your feeling good!
Post a Comment