Sunday, November 2, 2008

21 Weeks Today!


I feel like I am getting HUGE!! I'm feeling really good though. I haven't been sick at all for weeks. Nothings really changed craving wise since my last post. Jacob is still smiling since we found out we're having a boy, he even LIKES to go shopping with me. (As long as it's for the baby)

5 comments:

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Congrats on having a boy! You guys will have so much fun with him... Do you have any names picked out yet? I bet it's so nice not to be sick anymore.. You look so cute pregnant!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

You do not look big at all! Only 19 weeks left... crazy!

Spencer and Mindy said...

ok be one of those GLAMOUR pregnant girls! you look so great! i love that sweater!

Just one of the Boyz said...

I THINK YOUR BELLY IS SO CUTE. YOU LOOK GREAT!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEY NEW ADDITION.

Megan Andersen said...

Heather, remember when you would always tell Ashley that you hope you look as cute as she does when you are pregnant....
WELL YOU DO!!!