Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's a...


BOY!! And he's already got his first outfit!

10 comments:

nunya said...

how stinkin' cute is that outfit!!! I can't wait til our little nephew is here to sport it. btw, i told tai you're having a boy and she pauses for a second and says... NOT A GIRL! it's all good, congratulations!!!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

How exciting! Maverick, right? haha... Congrats!! Our boys can be friends!

Anonymous said...

yay! congratulations!!! love the outfit! too cute!

ryanfam said...

Congrats! I don't have a girl so I can't say, but shhh... boys are the best! I love that outfit. I'm sure he will be a little sports star too.
I was wondering if you could connect me with one of your relatives? Your cousin that spoke for Robin at the funeral? She wanted some shirts from the benefit and she gave her # and sizes but hte shirts weren't made yet and I wanted to get those for her. Email me @ kwaters8@hotmail.com. Thanks alot and again congrats. Children rock our world-only making it better!

ryanfam said...

Heather I found Tala on your blog list! Thanks

Spencer and Mindy said...

Ok, I love it! cute cute little NIKE outfit!
I'm so excited to go shopping on Friday (well, window shopping..haa haa).

Oh yeah i forgot about the name Maverick!! SWEEEEEET!

Just one of the Boyz said...

Cute outfit.. I have to say boys are awesome and they love their moms!!Lucky You!

Megan Andersen said...

I am so happy for you--seriously that mother bond with sons is so incredibly strong!

april hickman said...

Ohhhhhh, Brian will be so jealous when he sees that little Nike outfit. Congrats!
April

Liz and Curt said...

Such a cute outfit, your baby is gonna be stylish!