Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby Update

I've decided since I'm starting to feel better, I want to keep better track of my pregnancy. Since I found out in July that I am pregnant, I haven't taken one picture of myself. So tonight since Jacob is working late, I tried forever to take a picture of myself (which is really hard to do), but at least it's something right??

I also wanted to write down things that I crave all the time..
1. Cereal (not the good healthy kind, I of course crave Captain Crunch, Cinnamon Toast Crunch etc.)
2. French Toast AND Bacon (I don't really even like Bacon, but for some reason I LOVE it now, but I HAVE to have it with French Toast)
3. Otterpops (Can't get enough of them)
4. Diet Coke with Vanilla (Thanks Ash for getting me hooked on the Shell station!:))
That's all I can think of for right now. Also on October 21st we go have our ultra sound to find out what we're having. Jake says boy, but I'm kinda hoping for a girl..

7 comments:

nunya said...

you look so cute heather!!!! glad you're feeling better. can't wait for the 21st, me and tai are pulling for a girl!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I'm so glad that you put up a pic!! You look great! I'm glad you are feeling good....

and I'm guessing you are having a girl!

Justin and Jenny said...

Yay Heather I am so glad that you are starting to feel better!!! You look so cute pregnant!!! I love the picture!!! I can't wait until you find out what you are having!!! Then I can look for stuff to buy!!!

Just one of the Boyz said...

You look so cute!! I can't wait to find out what your having. Sorry for getting you addicted to their soda...It is so good though!

Megan Andersen said...

You difinitely have the glow in this picture! You look so beautiful!! I love your hot mama belly--please call me on the 21st & let me know if it is a baby Jake or baby Heather.

Spencer and Mindy said...

Ok GET CUTER!!! You look absolutely Adorable!! I forgot to give you my 2 dresses, and Capri's for you to try on!! So come over when ever and see if they are something you'd like to borrow!

And you BETTER call/text me on the 21! I hope you have a girl, but i agree with jake and think your having a boy...because of the slower heartbeat and all...haa haa!
Either way it'll be one of the cutest babies out there...Sophee being the obvious "most cutest" :) haha!

Chad Lee said...

Hey Heather...Keeping a journal is the best thing you can do. Laura and I are so glad she kept one during each pregnancy. We look back during each phase and compare them. Makila, Sequoya and this one are so different, it's neat to look back (be sure to record your weights too.) It also helps to take loads of pictures...you'll really appreciate them later. You're looking good...I kinda hope it's a boy, so my boy can have a cousin to play ball with.