Jacobs birthday was yesterday and he turned 26!! He was a spoiled birthday boy this year. On Monday we went to dinner with my mom and Kyle. Then we went back to my mom's house for some cake, ice cream and presents. Jared also came over with his 4 kids to celebrate. Then tonight Jacobs mom took Jake, me, Jace and her to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I was thinking about telling them it was his birthday so he would have to sit on that saddle, but I decided to be nice. After dinner we came back to our house and Dwayne, Tala and Taina came over for cake and ice cream. Thanks to everyone who helped celebrate and make Jacobs birthday special! Happy Birthday, Bud! I LOVE you!!
My mom's house, I forgot to put the cake in the middle of the presents!
This is Rylee, EVERYTIME I would try and take a picture she was right in front of me. She's so funny.
Jacob blowing out his candles. (See, Tala I CAN take good pictures! lol.)
Jace and Taina helping me out by putting the candles on the cake
This picture is funny to me cause I was trying to take a picture of Jacob blowing out his candles, but I totally missed the moment. But, look at all that smoke! I guess that means you're getting old when you set the smoke alarms off!
Uncle Jacob says that Taina gave him his favorite present of all his birthday! Thanks Tai Tai!
Obviously I need to learn how to do collages. Sorry for the picture overload!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Another Year Older
Posted by
Jake and Heather Lee
at
10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Look at you turning into a regular blogger!! Happy Birthday Jake- it looks like he had a good day!
I'm sorry that you are so sick! Hopefully it passes soon... it will all be worth it!!
Happy Birthday Jake! Texas Roadhouse must be your favorite place huh?!! It's one of mine too. Way to go Heather for makin' it special for him--if I was a guy--you would be just the wife I would want!!! Luv Ya.
Tell Jake Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you guys had fun!!!
Ohh Geez...I've been so busy here getting back to work after everything I totally forgot to wish Jay a Happy Birthday...well, happy B-day Jay...good blog heather!
-Chad
Wow Heather, you're getting the hang of this picture taking thing, seriously I love the pics. Glad Uncle Jacob liked his gift lol!
Post a Comment