Obviously our family has been going through a lot these past couple of weeks. Thanks everybody for all their kind thoughts and support. It's times like these that make you realize how important family is. On that thought.. Jake and I are expanding our little family! I'm PREGNANT! I'm a little over 12 weeks pregnant. Jake and I couldn't be happier.
Kassie, I know that you're putting your amazing mothering skills in use by helping take care of our baby up there in heaven. I'm glad that our baby will get a chance to know everyone's favorite Auntie Kassie and Jer-Bear. We love you both and think about you all the time.
I've been SO sick through this pregnancy so far, hopefully with the second trimester coming up I'll feel a lot better.
Friday, September 5, 2008
On a Happy Note..
Posted by
Jake and Heather Lee
at
5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I can't wait to see the new edition to the Lee Family.. I'm really excited for you both..
I'm so happy for you! It's the best thing in the world when your baby arrives.. Definietly worth it :)
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys to have a little one!
oh how sweet! I'm way excited for you guys!
*and in the last few months, you'll be so sick too...only it's so SICK of BEING PREGNANT!!! where's my baby already! GGGRRRR!!!! :) at sophee's rate, your lil one will be here before her! DANG IT! ;)
Things definitely will get better now that you are cruisin' in your second trimester...but watch out because then you will be sick again in your third-SICK OF BEING PREGNANT! But just think of how cute your belly is going to be!! I am so happy again for you & Jake--& what you said about Kassie putting her mothering skills to work is right on!!!
Glad you finally spilled the beans on here. Tai can't wait to see her new cousin. I love your blog! I'm trying one out now so check it out tehya73.WordPress.com
Congratulations Heather!!! I am so excited for the two of you!!! I hope that you get feeling better and that the rest of your pregnancy goes better!!!
Heather,
If you haven't already viewed Kassie and Jerym's blog it's up and looks awesome.
reasonstorememberkassieandjerym.blogspot.com
If you have any pics of them and would like them posted, have them put on a disc(wal-mart) and Mel will load them up.
Hope to see you on Sat. at 9!
Heather,
If you haven't already viewed Kassie and Jerym's blog it's up and looks awesome.
reasonstorememberkassieandjerym.blogspot.com
If you have any pics of them and would like them posted, have them put on a disc(wal-mart) and Mel will load them up.
Hope to see you on Sat. at 9!
Post a Comment