Sunday, August 24, 2008

...



RIP Kassie and Jerym. We LOVE you both!!

5 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

Heather,
You & Jake have been in my thoughts all week. This tragedy is so heart wrenching, & I can only imagine the devastation & heartache you must be going through. I am always here for you. I will miss Kassie's sweet countance so much...
What really brings tears to my eyes, is thinking that Jace & Jazmyn will grow up without a big brother & mom. But how lucky are they to have you as an aunt & Jake as an uncle. I know you loved them so much, & I know it must hurt. I have never been good at condolences...but we have to believe that we will see them again, or what is the purpose of all of this? Thank you for inviting me to your bachlorette pary. I am so glad now to have had those precious memories with Kassie. I love you Heather!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Spencer and i have also been thinking about you and the Lee family all week....
I agree with Megan, we have to believe that they are in a better place and we Will See them again. if you need anything call.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this! You are in my thoughts and prayers. If you need anything let us know!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

This is such a horrible thing! Our prayers are with your family..

ryanfam said...

heather,
Hi, you don't know me, but I wanted to thank you for the beautiful picture of Kassie and Jerym and for the tribute in their honor.
I will continue to pray for your family as well as the Pectols. One thing that helps me is knowing that I had the opportunity to know and be a part of Kassie and Jeryms lives and I will forever hold on to those memories.
Blessings and Congratulations on your child.
Kerra Ryan