Thursday, August 7, 2008

Track Meet

A couple of weekends ago Jake and I went up to Salt Lake to watch some of our nieces and nephews in a track meet. For those of you who don't know Jake LOVES track. He holds the record at Pine View for the longest jump on the running long jump. Needless to say he was a proud proud uncle that day. I LOVED just watching him watch the kids. He was so cute. I couldn't wipe the smile off his face. When the kids were younger he would try to teach them to run and jump and stuff. It was fun to see all his hard work paid off! These are just some random pictures of that day...


Jayden, Jackson, Shaylee and Mikenna. The track meet allstars.


Milo, Kali and Taina. Too young to participate.


We love you all! You all did a GREAT job!!

2 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! See that wasn't so hard---Just Kidding! What cute neices & nephews you have...but the cutest one is under construction right now!! Can't wait to meet the little girl/boy or both? I am so happy for you & Jake, I think parenting will come naturally for you two because you both love kids so much. I love you Heather, & I am so glad to beable to know you & have you in my life!!! I know I am so cheesy right?!

Spencer and Mindy said...

i agree, you and Jake are gonna make such GREAT parents! i also can't wait for your little one to hurry and get here! you know that Sophee and your lil' one will be BFF's right?! lol i can't wait til you know what your having!!!!!!!!

How are you feeling?! we need to get together some time again! i feel like i haven't chatted with you in forever!!