Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This One's For Liz

One of my best friends, Liz, is in the National Guard and she's actually in Afghanistan right now serving our country. We can't really communicate other than computer so I just wanted to do a post dedicated to her and our friendship. I can't wait until she gets back, so we can plan another girls trip! I miss talking to her all the time, so I was just going through some old pictures and thought I would share.


This is the first year she moved here. Gotta love the bangs!


In high school, we had sleepovers all the time! I think her mom thought I was her other daughter!


Visiting my grandma on summer vacations!

Working together at Chilis.


College Dances..


And finally growing up and getting away for girls weekends.

Miss you, Liz. I can't wait until you get home!

3 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh i Love LOVE that first pic! i remember those days!! and Yes i LOVE the bangs!! (i hope they come back haa haa haa)

*Liz you rock!

you guys look so beautiful in that last pic!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Did you ever think that Liz would end up in Afgahnistan and in the guard? CRAZY!! I like the pics.. it reminds me of what I never want to look like again! hahah...

Megan Andersen said...

What a darling tribute to Liz. Hey how did her date with Brandon ever go?