I totally forgot to put up a post about Kyle graduating! Jake and I are so proud of you! Congratulations on finally graduating high school!! 
Kyle is going to hate this picture being on here, but Kyle always makes me laugh and this picture was a perfect way to show the fun we have together. Love you Kyle!
This picture also makes me laugh. My family can never take a good picture!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Kyle's Graduation!
Posted by
Jake and Heather Lee
at
9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
what do you mean: those pics are CLASSICS! i love it when people have their eyes closed or someone isn't looking, they really are the BEST pics! :)
CONGRATS kyle!
*oh and super cute background!
I can't believe he's old enough to graduate! congrats Kyle!! What are his plans now?
Heather it was so good to see you today. I love being able to check out your blog to see what you've been up to.
You look georgeous as ever.
April
That first picture of Kyle cracks me up! I love what you have done with you blog-
Post a Comment