Saturday, September 20, 2008

Benefit Breakfast

Today we went to the benefit breakfast for Kassie and Jerym. It was SOO good. All the girls that put it on did such an awesome job! They had breakfast, a silent auction, a raffle and a bunch of bounce houses for the kids. Thanks for everyone that helped put it together, it was so nice and I know it meant a lot to Scott and both Kassie's and our family. Here's some pictures that I took throughout the morning..


Manamea having a BLAST at the water park


The center pieces on the tables


Jacob, Manamea, Jace and Taina posing for the camera


Getting ready to release the balloons into the sky


All the balloons in the sky


Scott, Jace and Jazmyn staring at the sky watching the balloons

4 comments:

april hickman said...

Heather, how are you feeling? That breakfast was such a great idea for all of you. I can't imagine dealing with a nightmare like that. I hope everyone is starting to heal.
I am so excited for your little one to arrive. Keep me posted.
April

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

What a good way to remember your family members- it looks like it was a beautiful day. I hope all of you are doing well. We are thinking of you!

Are you looking prego yet?! I can't wait to see you sometime.

Spencer and Mindy said...

Katie, no heather's NOT looking prego. i just saw her yesterday!

*but seriously heather, i'm such a baby. Just thinking about what you and your families have gone through makes me just tear up. But what a Great family and friends moment!

and Seriously come over when ever you want, it was fun seeing you for a minute!

ryanfam said...

Heather,
It was nice to see you at the benefit and I'm sorry i didn't really introduce myself. You took some great pictures and although I have a slideshow up I would have liked to get a few more pics of Scott, Jace and Jazzy. I LOVE the last one and I am so thankful that we were able to share this time with all of you!