For Christmas this year Jake and I decided that we were just going to get a nice camera so we can take good pictures of the baby. Best Buy was having a really good sale on them so we got one while it was on sale. Of course we don't wait til Christmas to use it, but I LOVE how fast and clear the pictures are! Merry Christmas to US!!
We just drove around and took random pictures. I am TERRIFIED of geese. I do not know why Jake took pictures of them.
25 Weeks! Entering the THIRD trimester!!
I took this picture of Jakes mom on Sunday. I thought it turned out cute!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
New Camera
Posted by
Jake and Heather Lee
at
11:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
haa haa! I love the 25 week model poses! Tyra would be Proud! :)
i hope you come to the game to night! i'll totally be there with Sophee!
and i'm jealous about your camera!
Um, you are not big at all! How exciting to have a new camera!
See you on Friday... why do I have to pick?
Thanks for letting Tai "break in" your fancy new camera the other night. BTW, love the christmas pics!
Hey Heather, will you email me your address-megryan6901@hotmail.com
I would love to send you a Christmas card.
hey i just noticed that you are UNDER 100 days left!!!! WAHOO!! let's celebrate with diet cokes!
:)
I'll treat, just let me know when!
How exciting to get a new toy! You'll need to let me know what kind of camara you got. I'm wanting to get me a new one when I get home. You look good!!!!
Post a Comment