This is what happens when you don't make sure the lid is on tight when you carry chicken soup:
Luckily not all of it spilled out. Some of it ended up all over Jacob!
At least Jacob got to have fun and play in the snow! Love you bud, thanks for the chicken soup. It was good while it lasted! :)
Monday, December 15, 2008
Chicken Soup
Posted by
Jake and Heather Lee
at
9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm impressed that someone made chicken soup! Looks like the snow was a lot of fun. Has it all melted yet?
It was so going to lunch with you. We will definitely have to do it again!
That soup looks YUMMY! Sorry Jake--I've done that a time or two!!
oh that soup looks way yummy! perfect for the snowy cold!!
and that looks like one SWEEEET snowball jake made! :)
diet coke run? name the day and i'm all over it!! haa haa...maybe thursday? :)
I had Stacia Shaw take my family pictures...She did a great job! She specializes in photographing newborns...you can look her up at staciashaw.com to check out her work.
Man, Jake is a clutz! Sorry I haven't talked to you forever, things have been busy! I did take my test yesterday; I neded a 110 and I got a 118! So now I get to pout in my packet for Warrant Officer!
Post a Comment