Ok, Mindy, this one is for you! I know I have been a total slacker with this blog lately, SO much has been going on in our life, I just haven't been able to find the time to update this. I don't even know where to start, so I'll just post random things that I can think of.
K, now I'm upset cause I wanted to put pictures up and I can't find the camera cord! Oh well, I guess I'll do this post anyway cause I already started. First, I guess the reason I can't find my camera cord is cause Jake and I moved about two weeks ago. We still have boxes everywhere. The camera cord is a lost cause.
Other than the move, nothings really changed. Jake and I are both just working like crazy. We don't even have a pet anymore. When we moved we had to give our fish to Sue's Pet Castle. It was kinda sad cause Jake gave me the fish 3 years ago on Valentines Day! I will have to update later, my laptop is running out of battery, but this is just a random picture of Jake and I. I always put pictures on these!I promise the next post will be better!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Update.. Finally!
Posted by
Jake and Heather Lee
at
11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yay!!!! I enjoyed the UpDate!!
super cute pic of you and Jake! mini golf and dinner was totally FUN!
see you at the game tomorrow!!!!
*Thanks for the update!! hee hee
Finally... I'm glad that you emailed me and posted again! Nice that you live so close, we will have to get together!
Post a Comment