Thursday, March 27, 2008

America's Next Top Models

On Saturday we were hanging out at our house with a bunch of our nieces and nephews. We were outside playing in the "sprinklers" (we just turned on the mist sprayers) and the kids were being really cooperative with me taking their pictures and that NEVER happens. This is a picture of Kali. Watch out America, she's gonna be on Top Model with Tyra Banks! Love you Kali Jai!!



I just love this picture cause Kali usually will turn away from the camera or hide her face or do anything NOT to be in a picture. I have no idea why she was hiding all this cuteness! One more picture of some of the kids that I thought was cute



Kids these days makes me laugh! Oh, to be young again! :)

4 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

ok:
1 - I love her swim suit!!
2 - she's adorable
3 - look at her beautiful sisters and brother...(or cousins?)
4 - I can't wait for her to be On ANTM
5 - did YOU teach her those poses?!
6- what i would give to be Young, tan, and playing around in the mist sprayers!!

those kids are too cute!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Oh and the cute one in the RED SUIT - totally a Fierce Tyra banks look!

(i can't spell, sorry) lol

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Super cute kids! I agree that they are ANTM bound for sure! Remember how you live by me and we never see each other... make sure you get your email about lunch!

Megan Andersen said...

She reminds me of Jaslene! Oh I love that show too Heather!! I practice the runway walk with Ava alot. Well I love your blog, you are beautiful as ever! I will beable to keep in touch better with you this way-
Love, Megan