I finally got a ram disk thing to get my pictures from my camera, so I decided to do one huge post on random things that we've been doing.
First, Christmas. Christmas I know was forever ago, but never got to post about it. Besides I still have my Christmas background, so that makes it ok! :) Jake and I had a great first Christmas together. We hung out with my family on Christmas Eve, then when we got home we decided we couldn't wait any longer and we opened our presents that night. Jacob totally spoiled me. I totally spoiled him. Overall way over budget! This is a picture of us with Jacobs family on Christmas day.
After Christmas I went to Vegas with some friends. It was fun, but I was already a little sick, and once we got down there I got a way bad eye infection. Not fun. Here is a picture of Liz, me, Jenny, and Liz's sister Robyn on our way out to go dancing. While we were at the club we saw Carmen Electra and one of the twins on Americas Next Top Model! LOVE that show!
After Vegas Jakes stepdad was really sick, he had pancreatic cancer. He passed away a week after I got back from Vegas. That was a really hard time for us, but it's getting better and we actually moved in with his mom so she won't be alone. It's been a really good move for Jake and I, and his mom. We've been having so much fun. Tonight we made our diet books! haha guaranteed to work in 6 weeks or our money back, so we'll see!! Other things we've been up to: Jake plays city league basketball, this picture is of him and Spencer. Totally MVP's!!! :)
haha, they really are good though. Last but not least, Jake and I FINALLY got a date night after all the craziness. We went to Chili's with Spencer and Mindy and then we went miniature golfing. Of course the boys made it a competition. Mindy and I totally won! Not really, we kinda cheated and "won" by one point! This picture is of Jake and I before we left the house. We are so cute! And yeah that's it, for this really LONG post!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Things We've Been Up To
Posted by
Jake and Heather Lee
at
10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love Love that pic of the Hottest MVP's ever!!!! (especially #5, wait is that spencer's number? ) oh well, :)
and yeah for a PICTURE UPDATE!! i'm so glad that you guys moved closer to town, yay!!!! and Mini golf was so much fun! totally need to do that again in a few weeks when it's nice and warm outside... :) yay!
*and YES i'm hungry Lets do LUNCH!!!!!!!!! :) Randi wants to come next time we all get together, so i'll try and get a number or something for her to invite her as well!!
ps - i Still Love the Candy Cane background. totally appropriote (spelling) for this FREEZING WEATHER!!!!!!! :( when is it gonna be hot enough for the pool?!?!?!??
I like your new background!! Although, I do like the idea of having Christmas all year round. Jake's family is huge!!! Let me know about lunch!
Post a Comment