Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy 6 Months!

As of today, Jake and I have been married for 6 months! It's been the best six months ever!! Love you, Bud!! :) Heres some pictures of our wedding to celebrate!




These aren't the best pictures.. I can't find the c.d with the good ones on it. Hopefully by the one year I will have found it!


5 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

Oh Heather! Congrats! 6 months that's exciting! How fun! Seriously you and Jake are so FUN to hang out with. you guys are So cute! and I think you looked ABSOLUTELY Beautiful on your Wedding day!

Lunch thursday right? I'm in!!

Jake and Heather Lee said...

Mindy- Yeah I'm thinking we decided on Thursday lunch. I think we should go like 1ish so that Katie can come and Addy will have had her nap (I think) But what time works for you? We need to have a game night again too!! Let's have Katie plan that one! :)

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Yay! Happy 6 months... what is with me planning all these parties... honestly! j/k.. I love it! Okay, lunch on Thursday, I'll plan where to go, and I actually think I'm going to have my mom watch Addy, so 12 would be fine. I'll talk to you soon!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Hey lunch was WAY fun on thursday, and Just what i needed! Girl Talk, i just don't get enough!!

You comin to the football game monday night? i think it's at 7 at Dixie, but i'm sure phil will can and tell Jake AGAIN (phil is so funny like that, he calls spencer like a million times the day of a game) :)
See you there! we are gonna FREEZE our BUTTS off!!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Hey you MOVED!! how did the move go?! LETS HAVE AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!