Sunday, November 18, 2007

Teddy Bear Picnic and Guitar Hero

This weekend was a really busy weekend with a lot of fun. On Saturday morning my brother, Jared, called me and said he had an extra ticket for the Teddy Bear picnic at the Jubilee of Trees and he wanted to know if I wanted to go with him and his kids. I of course said yes and it was actually a lot of fun. They had Pizza Factory Pizza, a program, and of course Santa!




This was the only picture that I took. It's Rylee enjoying her Pizza Factory pizza! Then on Sunday Jakes good friends, Jeremiah and Theresa, from Salt Lake came over and we had breakfast, played cards, watched movies, and of course played guitar hero! It's funny watching Jay play guitar hero, cause I'm WAY better at him and he gets SOOO frustrated! It was a way fun way to end our good weekend!

3 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Wasn't the Jubilee so fun! We took Addison that night, and she loved it. I'm so glad that you and Jake get some alone married time! haha... have a great Thanksgiving!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Ok so i tried to play Guitar hero the other day at the mall, and I totally Botched it! I have NO idea how to play that game! You'll have to teach me one of these times we get together!! LOL

yeah a weekend with Just you and Jake! Perfect!

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!

Unknown said...

Nice blog. I hate when guitar hero comes out at family occasions-- my siblings all turn into Zombies.