Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

The Thanksgiving weekend is coming to an end and I'm kinda sad cause it was nice to just not work and be home with Jake and family. This year we ended up having Thanksgiving at our house and it was so crazy, but fun! On Thanksgiving morning we woke up early and started the turkey and then our family started to arrive. We were supposed to eat at 1, but that didn't happen so the kids were all hungry so we ended up making them macaroni and cheese.


After we ate Jake decided he wanted to start a tradition and have the first family Turkey Bowl. So we went across the street to the park and played football.

After football we just ended up playing with the kids in the park. These are some of my favorite pictures



Jake had to work Black Friday at Best Buy, so he had to get up at 2 in the morning to go to work, I didn't want to bother him so I went shopping with his sisters. We went to the Zion Factory outlets cause they opened at midnight. After that we went to Wal-Mart, Target, and Kohls. It was way fun, but exhausting. Then yesterday I went to Jakes moms house and she gave me some Christmas decorations. Which works out perfect cause we don't have any. Then today we've just been relaxing enjoying what we have left of our holiday weekend!

1 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I am impressed- did you do the turkey? It sounds like you have a lot of fun with Jake's family! Did you buy anything good? I think we should go to lunch this week- Thursday or Friday? Let me know what you think!

Cute blog background btw!