Of course I'm late posting this, but Tuesday was mine and Jacobs two year wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary Bud. I love you! This picture was taken on one of our first dates when we went to the Grand Canyon. Man, that was a long time ago!
Two years since that beautiful day?! I remember it well (cuz Ryan & I were fighting ha-ha). But seeing you & Jacob so in love that day made us realize what was important & to not sweat the small stuff. Anyway, Happy Anniversary!
Jake and I got married in May of 2007. We welcomed Maverick into our lives March 2009 and then we just welcomed our baby girl in February 2011. Jacob works full time and I'm a full time wife and mother. Love my job!
3 comments:
2 years already?! That went by fast!! Congrats... you guys make a beautiful couple! It looks like you had a fun Memorial Day.
It was fun having lunch with you and Mindy, Mav is so cute and you seem so happy!
yay! happy 2 years!! Hey You were a Blonde!
Two years since that beautiful day?! I remember it well (cuz Ryan & I were fighting ha-ha). But seeing you & Jacob so in love that day made us realize what was important & to not sweat the small stuff. Anyway, Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment