skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Lee Family
Jacob Heather Maverick Mia
Monday, May 25, 2009
2 Month Stats
I'm kinda behind posting Mavericks stats, but I wanted to do it before I forget them!
Weight: 12 lbs. 10 ounces
Length: 23 1/2 inches
Head: 41 cm
He's definitely growing!
1 comments:
Spencer and Mindy
said...
WHAT A FREAKIN STUD
May 25, 2009 at 9:35 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Happy Couple
Maverick Jerym
Mia Rae
About Me
Jake and Heather Lee
Jake and I got married in May of 2007. We welcomed Maverick into our lives March 2009 and then we just welcomed our baby girl in February 2011. Jacob works full time and I'm a full time wife and mother. Love my job!
View my complete profile
Blogs I Read
Angie and Nate Bowler
April and Brian Hickman
Ashley and Jason Bradshaw
Ciara and Kyle
Jenny and Justin Allred
Katie and Lane Eyre
Kristen and TJ Lotz
Laura and Chad Lee
Laura and Chris Zemp
Liz and Curt Hoepfner
Lori and Alex Zavoico
Maren and Dave Clark
Marla and Jared Tullis
Megan and Ryan Andersen
Melissa and Chad
Mikalene and Brett Ipson
Mindy and Spencer Grant
Nisha and Chase Andersen
Randi and Ryan Hess
Robyn and Glen Phillips
Robyn and Jamie Keil
Stefanie and Brad Plothow
Tala and Dwayne Lee
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2010
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(26)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(5)
Happy 2 Years!
Memorial Day weekend
2 Month Stats
Busy Weekend
Happy 2 Months
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
2007
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
Followers
1 comments:
WHAT A FREAKIN STUD
Post a Comment