This past weekend was busy, but fun. On Friday was Liz's wedding so Mindy and I got up and drove to Salt Lake, went to the wedding and drove home. It was SO pretty where she had her wedding. Liz, you looked beautiful and I am so happy for you!
We got back late Friday night. The drive home went by quick, but at the same time seemed to take forever! I am still tired! On Saturday morning I got up and got ready for Nisha's baby shower. My mom and I went just for a few minutes. Basically to say hi and give a present. I had to leave early to get ready for Jenny's wedding. Nisha, you look so cute pregnant! I can't wait to meet your little guy. He's going to be such a rock star!
Finally Saturday afternoon Mindy and I went to Jenny's wedding. It was so hot outside, but it turned out beautiful. Jenny, you looked so gorgeous and I can tell how happy you are. You're just going to have to come and visit us lots from Texas! Congratulations.
Finally Saturday afternoon Mindy and I went to Jenny's wedding. It was so hot outside, but it turned out beautiful. Jenny, you looked so gorgeous and I can tell how happy you are. You're just going to have to come and visit us lots from Texas! Congratulations.




2 comments:
OH my word! can you believe how long it took us to get to Fillmore from Cedar...?! i still laugh about it all, but yet it just doesn't make sence!! haa haa!!!!
it was really fun going to these weddings with you!!! Thanks again!
I am so bummed that I missed you at Nisha's shower! Mama T & I thought that it started at 11:30--I would have loved to meet baby Mav!! I just need to gets my buns over--
Anyway, I decided to switch my blog to private--so drop by & leave me your email. Thanks Heather.
Post a Comment