Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Swimming Fun

The other day Jacob and I decided to blow up this little swimming pool (thanks auntie Robyn) and see how Maverick did in it. He LOVED it! It was so cute watching him splash around and try to get all the blow up numbers and rings. Sadly though when I went to use it again it already had a hole in it.

4 comments:

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

He is getting so big! What a cutie :)

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh looks like he was having so much fun! bummer about the hole, sophee and i were looking forward to a pool day!! :)

*how did the mri go?

Laura Z said...

Look how big he's getting! So cute!

Megan Andersen said...

Oh that was the same story with Ava's slip n slide this year...sadly all those things are one time uses only. Hey, at least you got some cute pictures of Mav playing before it bit the bullet!
I also loved the picture of Mav in the jumperoo. It totally brought back memories of Ava at the office...especially him falling asleep in it!! Miss ya!!!