Yesterday Maverick turned 5 months old! I can't believe he is getting so big so fast. He is such a good baby boy. I love that he laughs and smiles all the time, it is the cutest thing ever.
He is just the cutest thing ever! I bet you are never caught smooching on him!! I can't believe I have never met the little guy...that means I haven't seen you in ages...I feel a Cafe Rio lunch date at the white house with us gals needs to happen soon.
Jake and I got married in May of 2007. We welcomed Maverick into our lives March 2009 and then we just welcomed our baby girl in February 2011. Jacob works full time and I'm a full time wife and mother. Love my job!
2 comments:
oh Yay! What a very cute happy boy you have! Love it!
I love the pics! top right is my FAV!!
can't wait for our dinner/game night tonight!!
He is just the cutest thing ever! I bet you are never caught smooching on him!! I can't believe I have never met the little guy...that means I haven't seen you in ages...I feel a Cafe Rio lunch date at the white house with us gals needs to happen soon.
Post a Comment