It's official. I'm the worst blogger EVER. I don't know why I allow myself to get so far behind. It's been over a year since my last post. Seriously a year? Where do I even begin? So much has happened with lots of changes, but the biggest and best change to our family has been this girl..
This is Mia Rae. She was born February 11, 2011. She is the best baby ever. She only cries when she's hungry and then it's not even a cry it's more of a whimper. I don't know how I got so blessed to have such a sweet baby, but I am loving every minute of being this sweethearts mother. I was noticing my last post when I logged into blogger and I don't even recognize the boy who was learning to walk. Maverick is such a big boy now. He just turned 2 in March and he's definitely in the terrible 2's. I can't wait for this stage to be over with, but in the meantime I love watching him grow and learn new things every day. Plus he is such a good big brother. He loves taking care of his sister. He always wants to hold her or give her a bottle. I love watching them together. Mia loves him too. Whenever he's in the room she's got the biggest smile on her face. I can't wait for the day when she can actually play with him.
(He loves playing basketball on the computer)I'm going to try and be better about blogging. I'm just going to start from what's new now. I'm not going to try and do the past. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
oh my word, she is seriously a doll! love her, give her hugs for me!!! and cute mav!!! love him!!
yay for updating. now i can feel like i'm there with you, chatting about everyday life!
I'm glad you updated! Mia is BEAUTIFUL!! My mom said she came by to visit and loved all of her hair!
We need to catch up- hopefully in St. George sometime soon!
Post a Comment