This year for Halloween Jacobs family decided to throw a Halloween party where everyone dressed up and played games. It turned out so fun and all the kids LOVED it. All of them, but Maverick. He didn't like being dressed up at all. He kept wiping the whiskers off his face and pulling the mane off his head. I only got one cute picture of him in full costume and of course he was crying. Once he had most of his costume off though he actually enjoyed Trick or Treating. He liked to reach into the buckets to pick out his candy. It was so cute. I love this little lion!


3 comments:
I love his costume, and the fact that you and Jake dressed up too! How fun!
haa haa! i seriously LOVE the pic of mav in the lion costume! next year WE are Dressing up too!! how fun
Cute pictures Heather! I especially love the one of Jake eating your neck...you look gorgeous!!
Post a Comment