Thursday, October 4, 2007

Where do they go?

Seriously I am ALWAYS losing these things:

1. Keys
2. Camera
3. Phone

I can never seem to find any of these when I need them. I still can't find my camera, it's been missing for a week at least. I only have one car key left, I started out with three. My phone is always not where I think I put it. So yeah.. if anyone knows any ideas to look, I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

Keys: Ingition of car, truck of car, car door, House door.

*that's where My 'missing' Keys Always end up....it's a wonder i've Never had a Car stolen!! (or house broken into...) :)

and the phone...the only way i can find mine when lost is to call it with spencer's phone!! Yikes. not the Best solution, especially when your battery is Dead!! lol

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Duct tape! Just tape them to yourself! haha... j/k.. I have no clue. I am the same way!